The Adventures of Anne: a semi-retired bookkeeper, mother of 4, grandmother of several, recently widowed

Friday, October 10, 2008

Home again - Vacation over for now

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to blogging. Have been away for more than a month just taking things easy and relaxing in NC and SC. Had a great time with the three little redheads in NC. They have grown quite a bit since my visit in the Spring. I know they did not want me to leave, but I told them I would come back sometime soon again.

The weather in WI has been absolutely beautiful the past two weeks, except for a day of rain which we really needed. The trees are showing their beauty. Took a couple pictures today to finish off my roll of film. Also found that Sharrows can now make prints from my digital card. I have a few that I want to copy for friends.

Our Church is having its big money maker in a couple weeks. I have offered to make some jewelry bags (you have one, Ruth Anne) and the chairperson liked that idea since they are planning to have some jewelry there. Today I cut out and got started on three of them. I will get more material in BD on my next visit. These are red satin with white drawstrings. Sharp.

Bowling again, now that I am back from vacation. Did a fair job on Tuesday, my first night since April. Three games 145, 146, 149. Last season I ended up with a 149 average for the year. I guess I still have the knack. Tomorrow I plan to bowl in the Senior Tournament in Oshkosh. Six games--doubles and singles only. Usually a fun day with the "older gals" Must be 50 to enter. I qualify in that regard.

Will not bore you with any more details tonight. Good to get back to this. Will try to be more regular with my blogging.

Ta Ta for now.
ASG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home