The Adventures of Anne: a semi-retired bookkeeper, mother of 4, grandmother of several, recently widowed

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

annegero-bookie

If you can't fight 'em, join 'em. So I did. Here is my first blog to catch up to you kids.
Just arrived at work (hey, Mary) and am typing this first blog. It has been a while since I wrote a real letter to my children, so I suppose this is the best way to keep in touch. This way, I can find out just what is going on in my family without many phone calls. Let's see how it goes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Hey, Mom! Welcome to the blogosphere. If you make it a regular habit [however you define regular], you'll find it to be quite fun and enlightening.

Yay, Mom!!

8/08/2006 12:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt said...

You go girl, Bookie!!

They forced me to do it, too. Only problem is I get asked if I'm still alive.....

Yup....I am....

Thanks for dinner, tonight!!

8/13/2006 07:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

I bet you have stowed away a bunch of little locked diaries that have one entry on the first page, too. Don't you?

8/15/2006 09:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Who me or Mom?

8/16/2006 09:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Peggy: Typically, blog comments are addressed to the blog author unless noted otherwise; however, here, if the shoe fits....

8/16/2006 04:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Paul Gero said...

yeah peg...don't you know that????

come on, get with the blogram...

12/31/2006 07:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home